Videos are a great way to increase conversion rates for your products. They will appear in the main image block, and can also show up on search and competitor listings.
- The product must be Brand Registered
- Comparisons that mention the name of a competitor brand must be strictly factual and objective.
- Videos must not contain prices, promotion information, discount claims (including words such as “cheap,” “affordable,” “on sale,” etc.), or time-sensitive information.
- Don't include any web links, URLs, or calls to action that direct the customer away from the product detail page.
- Don't disclose personal or contact information.
- Go to the Upload & Manage Videos page.
- Review Amazon’s Video Content Policy and make sure your videos comply with the guidelines.
- Click on the Upload Video button at the top right.
Enter the required fields:
- Video file: We recommend uploading files in the highest available quality, up to 1080p. Currently acceptable file formats are .mov and .mp4.
- Thumbnail image: This is the preview image customers will see before they begin playing the video. A thumbnail will be automatically generated for you. If you decide to replace it, use a high-quality image in either .jpg or .png format.
- Video title: This is the title displayed next to your video.
- Associated ASINs: Select the products relevant to this video. If your video is approved, Amazon will display it on the product detail pages of the products you selected.
Review typically takes less than a day, but it might take up to seven business days or more during peak periods.