VAT Rates and My PTCs on Seller Central contains a list of the VAT rates for each country in the EU and the UK, as well as a list of all valid PTCs that you can assign to your product listing. You should review this list and select the appropriate tax code for your product.
You can update the product tax code manually or in bulk via a flat file.
How to update the PTC manually
- Select “Manage All Inventory” under “Inventory”
- Click the “Edit” button next to the product you’d like to update
- Update the “Product Tax Code” field under the “Offer” tab
How to update the PTC via a flat file
1. Download the Category Listing Report under Reports > Inventory Reports
2. Edit the file by selecting the correct PTC from the drop-down menu
3. Save the edited file and upload it to Seller Central by selecting “Add Products via Upload” under “Catalogue”